recovering from an oops... dropped instead of released
Marshall Schor
2013-07-26 13:58:56 UTC
I accidentally dropped a voted-on staged release, instead of releasing (not
enough coffee - there was another staged artifact with a later date - I thought
that was our release -- but it was for something else).

Is there a way to recover?

Or do I need to roll back and do another release?

-M
Brian Fox
-M
Marshall Schor

-M
Brian Fox
2013-07-26 15:07:43 UTC
I restored the contents to
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheuima-025/

Double check that and then you should be able to release as normal.
-M
Marshall Schor